Kuma-Japanese Exfoliating Nylon Wash Cloth for the Body.
Winner of the invention prize in Japan, unique patented design, in pleasing pastel colors which can be used as beauty towel/ scrub. Light nylon fabric air dries quickly and completely, machine washable, more sanitary than loofah.
- GENTLE SCRUB & PERFECT BODY CLEANSING: KUMA wash cloth is made ideal for full-body cleansing, and leaves your skin soft and smooth. It removes dead skin, dirt and oil with rich lather with little soap.
- LONG ENOUGH TO REACH BACK & EVERY SPOT: Your shower cloth is a seriously long 38 inches in length. It can reach your back or feet easily. Rejuvenate by scrubbing your entire body!
- WAY MORE SANITARY THAN A LOOFAH: Super quick dry and washable fabric does not allow bacteria to grow in the towel and keeps it hygienic in your bathroom. Get the excess water out first and hang it to dry after use.
- ABRASIVE & ROUGH IS NO GOOD! Synthetic fabrics derived from petroleum such as nylon and polyester leaves small scars on your skin when being rubbed hard, which will turn into dark stains in a long term. Too rough is not good for your skin.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & PROUDLY MADE IN JAPAN: Your KUMA gentle exfoliating washcloth is made from a naturally-derived fabric from renewable sources, and Ramie; one of the strongest natural fibres. Unlike synthetic fabrics, it does not damage your skin or the environment. Proudly woven with Japanese precision and unparalleled quality.
NOTICE: Do not use on children, sensitive or irritated skin!
Japanese Brushes should not be used on more delicate areas like the face.
Maintainance: To keep the item in good condition rinse after each use, shake and hang to dry.
Do not wash in washing machine: when necessary you can leave the brush for a couple of hours in lukewarm water with a spoon of baking soda, rinse well and let it dry. The item will be as new and disinfected.
We advise to change the brush every 6/8 months.
Details: 100% Sisal natural fiber.
Size: 24 x 10 cm ca.
Kuma- Japanese Exfoliating Bath Cloth
I de traditionella, japanska badhusen används denna form av snabbtorkande och hygieniska tvättdukar som ger en bekväm, daglig exfoliering. Perfekt för svåråtkomliga områden som ryggen.
Hudtyp:Fet, Kombinerad, Mogen, Normal, Problemhy, Torr
How to use: Whether the brush is used wet or dry, it is best to begin with a gentle scrubbing motion until the skin becomes more used to the exfoliation of the sisal bristles, and then more pressure can be applied for a deeper exfoliating massage.
To improve the blood flow always brush it in the direction of the heart.
Be really careful if you have sensitive skin. Avoid eye area.
Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.